About Me

Hi! My name is Aine McGonigle but everyone calls me Annie. I was born on February 3rd, 2000 in Lansdale, Pennsylvania. I have lived in the same place my whole life (Philly girl born and raised). The three most important things in my life are my family and friends, my faith, my love for performing, and traveling.
My family has always been important to me. I see my cousins, Aunts and Uncles, and grandparents about two times a month. When I am not with family, we are with our neighborhood family. This family is a group of about 10 families that have been close ever since I can remember. I love that I am so close with so many different people whom I have known my whole life.
 My faith has only recently become a huge part of my life, but I am so glad it has. I went to an all-girls Catholic high school and one of the big senior retreats is Kairos. This retreat helped me grow closer to God and my peers. Ever since I have gone to church every Sunday and kept God at the top.
Ever since I was little, I have loved the stage. I did Irish step dancing, sang in my living room for family, and even sang at my uncle's wedding. I got involved in the theater program at my school and have loved every second of it. My first show was "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" in 6th grade where I was cast as Becky Thatcher. This catapulted my love for theater and now I have been in every show that my schools offered. Some of my favorites were "Bye Bye Birdie", "The Producers", "The Addams Family", and "The Little Mermaid." I have also participated in all the singing groups my schools had to offer. I got to sing at Longwood Gardens and the Phillies Game this year. Performing has been a huge blessing in my life that helps me express myself.  
 I also love going on adventures and getting to experience new and exciting things. I recently traveled to the Bahamas with my 3 cousins and my aunt and uncle. We lived on a sailboat for a week and traveled to 4 different islands, experiencing the culture and the beauty of the sea. My dream vacation is to travel all around Europe.

I can not wait to see where my life will take me and how college will help me grow. I hope that I can keep the important things in my life while also expanding my horizons and seeing what the future holds for me.







Comments