Elevator Pitch for ACURA Project

Elevator Pitch:
Annie: Hi Professor Mitnick. I have been hearing a lot about you. How are you today?
Professor Mitnick: Oh really! I am great. And you?
Annie: I am doing great. I was actually recently looking at your public relations agency and I loved reading about your services, those you represent, and the "Why Mitnick" section. 
Professor Mitnick: Wow! Thank you. I really love my work. 
Annie: As I was reading more about your agency, I see a lot of depth and diversity in what you do. I wanted to research how by having people go through media training, would they be more expressive in what it put out into the world or would it be less and would people still have the same amount of creativity if they would watch what is posted and shared. I would love to work alongside you and we can discuss the pros and cons of media training for everyone with social media. With your experience and my new perspective on the idea, I think it would be a really great pairing. 
Professor Mitnick: You really did your research. What is your major?
Annie: I am a communications major focusing on mass media and the entertainment industry. I know that you have worked with some cool places that I feel would benefit from this new approach to media training. You and I together can spread out to different media companies and offer a new way of training people in protecting their media while also showing their creativity. 
Professor Mitnick: I would love to set up a time to meet. I think we would work great together. Let's exchange emails and we can set it up. 
Annie: Awesome! I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great rest of your day!
Professor Mitnick: You as well Annie. 

Comments